A Belkin Wireless N Router is generally used to connect a number of systems used in a small office. Even if you have more than one computer in your house, and you want to connect all the computers through one internet connection, then the N Router is the ideal thing for you. For getting the optimum performance from Belkin Wireless N Router we need to update the firmware of that device. In this blog I have tried to explain how to Update Firmware of Belkin Wireless N Router.To check having latest firmware in Belkin Router follow the steps below.
1. Log on to Belkin router
2. Click on Utilities and under Utilities you can see Firmware Update.
3. Click on Check Firmware version.
4. Click on Check Firmware version. If you have an old version of firmware it will show you that and will give an option to download the latest version of firmware
To download the latest version of firmware follow the instruction given by the router after click on the button check the firmware version
Steps to Update Belkin Router's Firmware
1. Go to the update Firmware page again.
2. Click on Update and then Click “OK” to continue.
3. One more alert will come Click OK to continue.
4. Now the router starts reboot. After rebooting the Belkin wireless router the firmware version will be updated to the latest version
If you want to set up a Belkin Router please read our blog posted as "how to set up a Belkin Router"