A wireless router will provide you with wireless internet access within a specified area. However, there are some problems that you may face with your router, thereby forcing you to look for Belkin router support. Belkin routers are an excellent resource for connecting your home network to the Internet. While it isn't especially difficult to set up a Belkin router, there are specific things that you need to do in order to create the connection between your computer and the Internet.
Steps to set up a Belkin Router
1. Connect your computer directly to your cable or Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) modem.
2. Unplug your Belkin Wireless Router and your cable or Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) modem.
3. Plug your modem to your Belkin router's "WAN" port. Connect your computer to one of your Belkin router's numbered ports.
4. Turn on in your modem and wait 10 seconds. Plug in your Belkin Wireless Router and restart your computer.
5. Select "Start," then "Control Panel" and then "Network Connections." Right-click "Local Area Connection" to bring up your network connection properties.
6. Click "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)," then "Obtain an IP Address Automatically" and then "Obtain DNS Server Addresses Automatically."
7. Open your web browser. If you are prompted for a user name and password, enter the information you recorded in Step 1.
Despite being an excellent piece of technology, it’s common for a Linksys wireless router to run into troubles owing to miscellaneous reason...
Wireless routers have given users freedom from wires. You can connect your Dell desktop or laptop to a wireless router and set up a home net...
Netgear wireless devices are known to woo users for their networking and wireless capabilities, outstanding Wi-Fi range as well as excellent...
Wireless security should be used on every home network. It is also important for keeping hackers and other people who want to steal your inf...
The Netgear WGR614 v6 router give the permission for a shared Internet connection.It is basically used for a small network, such as in a hom...